Changes in DMP 23R1C
- Upgrade to STM$PKG Rev. 10 to handle full MODSWTIME$ timestamp range.
- Update ERCONFIG element with additional TDATE$ remediation tags.
Changes in DMP 23R1B
- Correct EDIT$ASC routine to avoid DB32 ambiguity in Version E (SAIL)
systems, which could cause PRT command to print garbage for ASCII dumps.
Changes in DMP 23R1A
- Correct AT command to show correct timestamps for DSTA CONSOLE log listings.
- Add log entry 407 when checking for file usage in AT FILENAME=Q*F command.
- Check for Audit Media Trailer (02) and End Sentinel (070) record types, to
avoid excessive "invalid sequence number" messages during AT command.
- Add U option to AT command to display console log timestamps in UTC.
- Update ERCONFIG element so XP,L command recognizes new modified SWTIME tags.
- Fix SRN command so it will get correct backup blocks & file position.
- Update to STMPKG$ Rev. 9.
- Display more dates in ISO format.
- TD command can decode either TDATE$ or MODSWTIME words.
Changes in DMP 23R1
- Switch to STMPKG$ Rev. 7 for all date/time issues.
- Update AT & other log commands to handle DSTA & new entry types.
- Update PSV command to handle drives correctly; eliminate @ERS of TPF$.
- Add 2200/8050 thru 2200/8070 to supported systems.
- Eliminate T6 and T27 commands; obsolete. Use ZIP utility for selective log
- DMP will initially read screen lines available if in non-breakpointed,
non-@ADDed demand. This value will be used for paging.
- Add warning for a @COPY,G input tape with more than 1 track per block.
Changes in DMP 22R2F
- Fix bug: XP would not accept short name of parameter.
- Revise reply to XP,L to always show both PLUS name and MASM name, if any.
Also, XP,L xxx will search for the characters in both PLUS and MASM names.
- Replying 'X' to pause during PRT would cut off future PRTs after 1 screen.
- DMP/HTM created at unpack time rather than included separately.
Changes in DMP 22R2E
- Expand maximum buffer size for MCT command to prevent errors.
- Add runstream DMPALLTAGS to DMP package file. This will generate a list of
all CONFIG$ tags, entry points, and absolute values in the current EXEC
using the DMP commands XP and XT. The list will be in temp file ALLTAGS.
Changes in DMP 22R2D
- Add L option to XT command to provide same capability as XP,L xxx. May also
use with A or E option to limit search to entry points or absolute values.
Example: XT,L SBLEV
- A reply other than space or 'X' to the internal pause message would put
garbage at the beginning of the next reply line.
Changes in DMP 22R2C
- Fix LIB command to recognize new LIB-ABS$ format.
- Updated QSB command with latest privileges. Also added E,R,N,Q,S,X options.
- Updated FSI command to show option letters and accept any nonblank character
to select an option.
- Updated XP,L O option to follow octal listing of parameter with parameter
type (I, C, A, R) and word length if > 1.
Changes in DMP 22R2B
- Change characters in range 0200-0237 to underscore when dumping ASCII.
- Expand SQ command to handle ER SMOQUE$ maximum of 169 files.
Changes in DMP 22R2A
- Expanded AT internal table to accommodate 26146 vs. 5000 runs.
- Use standard processor ID line. SON command will also show machine type.
- Get AT log entry word multiple from MCT one word later in EXEC 48R4 to allow
reading system log files.
- AT will allow relative cycle with or without minus sign. Will also show
relative cycle in addition to absolute when switching to new cycle.
- Add 2200/8030 & 2200/8040 to supported systems.
- PAGE will be ON by default and assume 22 lines per page in nonbreakpointed
demand. The first explicit ON PAGE will read the actual screen lines.
- Fixed bug with ON PAGE pausing that would terminate output with any
non-blank reply, not just X.
- SON command will update date/time on signon line.
- Comment out EQU definitions that are now defined in ERU$ or SYSLIB.
- QSB command will now work.
Patched DMP 22R2 - 2009/03/17
- Prevent buffer from being clobbered if FAC error on WR command.
Changes in DMP 22R2
- RD and WR will use the previous values, if any, for filename, granularity,
start, or count if omitted.
- Added THREEWAY dumping option (3) for octal, Fieldata, and ASCII.
- Enhanced C command to preserve ASCII characters and lower case if Q option.
- Added BWIDTH variable to turn batch dump width on or off.
- The first ON PAGE command will read the screen size for available lines.
- The new variable PAGLNS may be set if ON PAGE does not get the correct size.
- Support TOC editing and file ID for LPFs and LEPFs.
- A syntax error when changing the buffer will no longer clobber it.
- Fixed bug with FSS command.
- Get correct highest track written for CPY of input file with "big" file bit.
Changes in DMP 22R1T
- Added ON/OFF mode ER-TRACE, to trace selected ERs.
- Added RLP and RAS commands.
- Corrected second @SSG call in EXECPARMMAKE runstream.
- Fixed alignment of track count in reply to MS command.
- Eliminated 4 unused elements: ACSDOC, MHMSALL, VIRT, Z$COM.
Changes in DMP 22R1S
- Machine types 2200/3800, 2200/8010, and 2200/8020 added to DMP's list.
DMP will default to 2200/900 if system type not recognized. You can override
this default by doing a "@USE DMP$SYSTYP$,2200xxxx" (no slash).
- Updated XP parameters. Added runstream to enable creating parameter table
from site's own EXEC symbolics. XP,O will dump parameters in octal. XP,L can
list all parameters; "XP,L abc" lists only those beginning with abc.
Can now replace integer/octal, TRUE/FALSE, ASCII, and real parameters.
- Most functions will now recognize large program files. DMP,
however, will not create LPFs. There is no LEPF support.