Changes in FTPack 3R3C
- Preset timestamp for output elt in case site doesn't have ER TIMEBYINDEX$;
use GETPFTMSTMP$ routine to retrieve ER PFI$ default timestamp format.
- Collect release version of FTPack with SYSLIB 77R1 version of BSP$.
- BSP$ interface level 3 not needed; exclude TIMESUBR$ & entry points from MAP.
- Add more SDFCOMP options to @FTPACK,C Spec 5 extra options.
- @FTPACK,C extra option Q for converting print files changed to P to
accommodate new SDFCOMP extra options.
Changes in FTPack 3R3B
- Correct some problems when splitting a file to more than 10 parts, or when
splitting very large position granularity files.
Changes in FTPack 3R3A
- If doing an @FTPACK,C in conjunction with SDFCOMP 2R9B or later, any
elements rejected for compression (bulk, print file, etc.) will
automatically be copied over to the intermediate file, just as is done for
non-symbolic elements, so they can still be included in the @FTPACK. This
action can be suppressed with the X extra option.
- Add extra options S (SDFCOMP option) and Q (convert print files to ASCII)
- Improvements in listing stacked file contents & source file.
- Retain source file info line if file is downloaded and uploaded.
- If G option used with UN, list embedded & post-packing ECL as well.
Changes in FTPack 3R3
- Allow @FTPACK,U extraction from stacked output by title or sequence number,
including extracting embedded unpack filename if X option.
- Show sequence numbers of stacked files. To accommodate this, eliminate
record size option and J option from stacked file option display; J is
assumed and record size is shown.
- Ensure any post-unpack ECL is @ADDed for file extracted wih @FTPACK,U.
- Omit @ADDing post-unpack ECL if G option used with U.
- Allow specifying packid for unpack file.
- Allow duplicating input file info for unpack file so keys will be retained.
- Zero input buffer so first read of empty file does not have leftover data.
- Add FTPACK/DOC for complete documentation.
- Upgrade to STM$PKG Rev. 9.