Changes in KSORT$ 3R2B
- Revised SPD/LPD code to avoid possible DB32 ambiguities in SAIL systems.
Patched KSORT$ 3R2A
- Changed the proc calls K$SORT and K$SRT so they will not generate a load of
A0 if the packet address is omitted.
Changes in KSORT$ 3R2A
- Eliminated unnecessary restriction on record length. Now tests to make sure
that RECADR+LENGTH*NRECDS does not exceed 0777776.
Changes in KSORT$ 3R2
- KSORT$ and KSORT$P enhanced to use ANU/JNC for signed alphanumeric sorts,
avoiding the need for masks and repeat counts.
- When a user-supplied mask is needed, both KSORT$ and KSORT$P will check
to see if a load immediate instruction is possible rather than a load
from an address. Because of this, a user-supplied mask can no longer be
changed when reusing a sort loop.
- KSORT$R updated to return correct elapsed and CPU SUP time in microseconds.
Changes in KSORT$ 3R1A
- K$SORTP proc enhanced to accept EQUF labels for designating sort fields.