Changes in PIPE$ 1R2A
- The method of ER interception for the three library routines that use it --
FUSION, PIPE$, and ERPFX$ -- has been reorganized to facilitate using more
than one of them in a single program.
- As a result of the above, programs that use both PIPE$ and FUSION may use
the same PIPE$ relocatable used by non-FUSION programs. The alternate
relocatable PIPE$F is no longer needed and has been eliminated. The $INCLUDE
of PIPE$DEF must still come after that of FUSION$DEF.
Changes in PIPE$ 1R2
- Add EQUF definitions of the cells in PIPE$FLAGS to PIPE$DEF. (Programs which
refer to these flags as PIPE$FLAGS,,Sx will work but should be upgraded.)
- Add PIPE$NSTW flag to prevent expanding standard print width if pipe file
width expanded and output also goes to standard print.
- Add PIPE$EMSG flag to enable forcing end message when pipe file closed.
- Add @MYPROG(+) call, to close a pipe file that might have been left open
when a program aborted or was killed.
- PIPE$ was not incrementing the sequence number of temporary filenames of
less than 10 characters.
Changes in PIPE$ 1R1B
- In case of previous error, force initial @BRKPT and @FREE of internal name
$PIPE$FILE$ if new PIPE$ file is to be catalogued and is not being reused.
- Add option to set max width of PIPE$ file to 2047 words.
- Add tracing capability for PIPE$'s internal CSF$s.
Changes in PIPE$ 1R1A
- Added routine PIPECLOSE$, to close program-initiated pipe file.
- Added external tag PIPE$FITEMPK for the pipe file's FITEM$ packet.