Changes in SORTOC 5R3C
- Upgrade to STM$PKG Rev. 11 to support full range of MODSWTIME$ timestamps.
- Show date format 2 (DF2) as YYYY-MMDD/HHMMSS instead of YYYY/MMDD-HHMMSS for
better readability. If C option in single file mode displays YY-MMDD/HHMMSS.
- Provide a way to apply hour offsets to the element timestamps in each file,
enabling comparison of files in Multi-File mode whose timestamps might be
one or more time zones apart.
Changes in SORTOC 5R3B
- Upgrade to FUSION 4R2A & use new 'FCR' parameter to avoid clashing
backgrounds in case terminal's default background is different from
- Add 'Q' (Quit) as possible reply to entry point/proc listing pause message.
Changes in SORTOC 5R3A
- Upgrade to STM$PKG Rev. 7: Recognize MODSWTIME as replacement for reverse
TDATE$ in program files.
Changes in SORTOC 5R3
- Show line of proc names in high intensity instead of low if there are both
deleted & undeleted items.
- Add ability to launch timed, non-FUSION display of file with pauses between
screens, using NF selector.
- Put FUSION buffer in separate bank to allow more element & table space.
- Eliminate some date subroutines and manage all timestamps with STM$PKG.
- Add support for the modified SWTIME date format introduced in CP 15.0.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Changes in UNDELETE 5R3
- Use terminal's row count for display instead of default 24.
- Show total elt count before listing elements.
- Fix bug: @UNDELETE with timestamp or sequence # was not working.