Changes in STM$PKG Rev. 11
- Fix bug with S$TMED/S$TMAED proc call that includes TDATE$ type with A1
already loaded, as in S$TMED,'S',*0 'N M Y'. Could cause IGDM.
Changes in STM$PKG Rev. 10
- Clarify that the default release of STM$PKG supports timestamps in the range
of 1900-01-01 through 2100-02-28.
- The default configuration has proven adequate for most day-to-day uses,
including utilities such as ZIP and TOCED. With the onset and increasing use
of the MODSWTIME$ timestamp in program files, MFDs, and other structures,
additional coding will be required to deal with dates beyond 2100-02-28. The
YR2100 configuration parameter has been available for the last few releases
to provide for this.
- Fix bug: Dates before 1901-01-01 were not being handled correctly even when
the YR2100 parameter was on.
Changes in STM$PKG Rev. 9
- Add test to skip unnecessary code when YR2100 parameter is on.
- S$TMID proc was generating incorrect ISO format (I option).
Changes in STM$PKG Rev. 8
- Eliminate configuration parameter RMODSW; standard MODSWTIME will be used in
- Add ability to generate multiple configurations.
- Fix bug: If SEAOFF parameter 0, did not always load A0 with 0 before ER
- Fix bug: SWT$DSEC got error in either type of reentrant mode.
Changes in STM$PKG Rev. 7
- Change configuration parameter RMODSW to default to 0, based on the decision
to replace TDATE$ with a standard MODSWTIME in program files. Eventually
this parameter will simply be removed.
Changes in STM$PKG Rev. 6
- Split SWT$MSW routine into two, SWT$MSW and DSEC$MSW. Add alternate entry
points for each (SWT$MSWNS & DSEC$MSWNS) to convert using only the time zone
offset and not the seasonal offset.
Changes in STM$PKG Rev. 5
- Routines for converting or editing a standard or reverse TDATE$ word will
recognize if bit 0 of the word is set, indicating a MODSWTIME word -- after
shifting, in the case of a reverse TDATE$ -- and convert it accordingly.
- Add support for UCT (vs. local) SWTIME words, including the modified SWTIME
format introduced in CP 15.0.
- Add SWTU$DSEC entry point for converting UCT SWTIME to (days,seconds) word.
- Add routine STM$YMDSW[T] to replace STM$MDYSW[T], though the latter is still
supported. The new routine has a word format matching word 5 of the packet.
- Add MSW$PKT call to do ER MODSWTIME$ instead of ER DWTIME$ or ER SYS$TIME.
- Add SWT$MSW routine to convert local SWTIME word to MODSWTIME format.
- Add STM$SWT$TD$ to generate TDATE$ timestamp from current packet.
- All DSEC routines will now also return packet words 5-6 in A2-A3.
- Add M option to S$TMID proc to show milliseconds with time of execution.
Add T option: test wd 2 of packet; if >0 call SYS$TIME, else call DWTIME$.
Add W option: If C, retrieve creation time from DWTIME$ vs. D$ATE/T$IME.
Add V option: If C and not W, use newer TDATE$ conversion call vs. STM$TD$CV.
- Assign labels STM$MDYSWT and STM$TD$SWY to entry points previously referred
to as STM$MDYSW+1 and STM$TD$SW+1, though the latter are still valid.
- Revised CONFIG SGS as multiple SGSs, one for each parameter. Added RMODSW,
SEAOFF, and IDWOPT parameters. If RMODSW parameter is 1, will assume that
reverse TDATE$ is used in program files. If SEAOFF parameter is 0, will use
ER TIMECONFIG$ to retrieve local seasonal offset when converting UTC times.
- Gen runstream will now only generate non-reentrant version by default. Will
also gen STM$PACKET$ as 10 or 12 words based on YR2988 CONFIG parameter.
- If an intermediate double word SWTIME is generated, it will now only be
stored if the YR2988 CONFIG parameter is 1, and it will be stored in the
extra words 10-11 of the packet (SWT2WD).
Changes in STM$PKG Rev. 4
- Add new routine, STM$DT$SW, to convert DATE$ words into STM$PKG format.
- Add new routine, TM$HMSMS, to convert a time-of-day or elapsed time in
milliseconds to store in a word with same format as STM$PKG packet word 6.
- Several routines that convert to STM$PKG format will now also return the
Julian day (1-366) in A1. No increase in code was needed for this.
- Add new SGS CONFIG to generation runstream, plus new DOC section describing
generation and configuration methods.
Changes in STM$PKG Rev. 3
- Add new reentrant mode for predefined packet register.
- Add new routine DSEC$SWT: convert (days,seconds) word to STM$PKG format.
- STM$PKG is now standalone and no longer in MISCLIBS.
Changes in STM$PKG Rev. 2
- Add new routines for converting TDATE$ words or returning (days,seconds).
- Add optional testing for leap years after 2100 and dates beyond 2988.
- Add new section in DOC discussing date calculations.