Changes in TITLE 4R2A
- Fix internal version construction parameters to use F instead of Z. The year
was not being shown correctly in some dates, including for the D option.
Changes in TITLE 4R2
- Add version construction character Z for time zone. To accommodate this,
the characters Z and A, used to insert the following character based on
whether the Z option was set or not set, have been changed to F and U.
- Z and A (now F and U) were not working for cc values (vs. single letters).
- Version construction sequence OA used wrong words for account.
Changes in TITLE 4R1A
- Allow replacement date (YYMMDD) year to range from 64 (1964) to 63 (2063).
Changes in TITLE 4R1
- Upgrade to STM$PKG for date/time calculations.
- If alternate date supplied, must always be in format YYMMDD.
- Fix bug: insertions involving slash ('/') were getting error.
Changes in TITLE 3R
- Corrected K option to use actual project id rather than default qualifier.
- Clarified in DOC that Q option uses most recent implied qualifier.
Changes in TITLE 3Q
- Added ability to specify TITLE construction character other than default '$':
@TITLE //k.LN1,... If k is apostrophe, each character is built from itself.
- Added ability to redefine default TITLE construction character (BUILDCHAR).
Changes in TITLE 3P
- Add G to version line constructor, for 1-digit hour if less than 10.
Changes in TITLE 3N
- Alternate date, time, and/or date offset may be included in TITLE call.
Anything in 1st field qualifier will suppress banner pages and just print
- Added SWD and SWDT date/time insertion option combinations.
- Added version field line construction, which allows greater flexibility in
option and date/time item insertion.
- Added O option.
- Use of FUSION for HELP page.
Changes in TITLE 3M
- TITLE changed to retrieve current PRINT$ page size and density to determine
default number of TITLE lines per page. I or G insertion option performed
before all others; A & U reversed. Added @TITLE,HELP page.
- Former SDT insertion option combination changed to JDT; SDT now assigned
to insert 'MMDD-HH:MM'. Certain date/time insertion lines made longer
if Z option set, by adding year or seconds. Periods in heading replaced by
commas instead of colons.
Changes in TITLE 3L
- TITLE line parameters converted to ASCII if used in headers or COM$ msgs.
This allows printing of underscore in headers and display of "@" by COM$.
- Change when using special character substitution for 077 -- will print as
underscore unless version name followed by "/1" to force a solid block.
- Conversion of periods to colons in headers to avoid APRTCN$ syntax error.