Changes in TOCED 13R3G
- Use maximum device table size (4096) for MFDSP$ initialization in MFD mode
in case system has more than 1000 devices.
- LC,X could incorrectly show @MASM,W correction lines as errors.
Changes in TOCED 13R3F
- Line up 'LAST REF:' phrase correctly in V and Long Mode response.
- Make SELECT syntax checking more tolerant after an operator.
- S$TMID proc W option (use DWTIME1|2$ for abs date) determined at gen time.
- Reduce program size: exclude SORT/MERGE tape module by using R$FILE 'NOTAPE'.
Changes in TOCED 13R3E
- In certain cases an @EOF or EXIT could cause a hang or error if FUSION had
been turned off and then back on.
- An SD command with no arguments could get an error if it was the first time.
Changes in TOCED 13R3D
- Ensure SPLIT!,C honors the current print limits.
- FNDLIN, SITE, and SPLIT need separate areas to save current print limits.
- L? and F? would display the wrong last command if done right after a mode
switch. (A subsequent L or F command would still function correctly.)
- Allow ^|! ECL commands if on deleted elt in TOC mode provided no elt inserts.
Changes in TOCED 13R3C
- Preset timestamp if SPLIT to elt in case site doesn't have ER TIMEBYINDEX$.
- Collect release version of TOCED with SYSLIB 77R1 version of BSP$.
- BSP$ interface level 3 not needed; exclude TIMESUBR$ & entry points from MAP.
- Show total assignments of catalogued tape files if V or ON LONG in MFD mode.
Changes in TOCED 13R3B
- Prevent max columns PRTCN$ error in non-Attachmate emulators.
- Ensure the STM command accepts 0777777777777, the highest MODSWTIME$ value,
as an element timestamp instead of changing it to 0.
- Ensure GF/GB honors SELECT mode when advancing through TOC elts.
- Verify read access for user-@SYMmed files entered from QUEUE mode.
- JF command incorrectly rejected within LOOP.
- Prevent error when printing error msg for "L,M" in ELT mode (not allowed).
Changes in TOCED 13R3A
- Improve date correction for CHANGE command; ignore invalid entries instead
of changing them to a default value. Requirement that Y be ON to change
year beyond 2027 removed.
- Add STM command, to set an element's timestamp to an explicit octal value.
- Upgrade to STM$PKG Rev. 10 to handle all timestamps in MODSWTIME$ range.
- Clarify TOUCH, TDATE, and MSWTIM commands: TOUCH always updates timestamp
with optional conversion; TDATA and MSWTIM convert only. For MODSWTIME$
format, TOUCH includes seasonal offset, MSWTIM does not.
- Attempt retrieval of PROGRAM_FILES_MODIFIED_SWTIME configuration parameter
separately; if it is undefined, will not be able to retrieve MAX_TIP_FILES
or SENTRY_CONTROL parameters.
Changes in TOCED 13R3
- Add X option to LC, to locate and highlight diagnostic lines in listings.
Can list errors only (LC,X), errors & warnings (LC,XW), or the preceding
plus informational or remark lines (LC,XI).
- Upgrade to FUSION 4R2A & use new 'FCR' parameter to avoid clashing
backgrounds in case terminal's default background is different from
- Allow wild card mode (LC,W) for ELT and SDF modes.
- Improve wild card searching (LC,W) for OEP mode.
- Add EF and EB commands, a stricter form of the GF and GB commands, to
advance forward or backward through symbolic elements only.
- Ensure FCF and FCB commands skip over deleted cycles.
- Ensure TOCED can print 132-character images in breakpointed or batch mode.
- Print GEN,L images in ASCII in case there are underscores.
- To minimize incompatibility errors, the TOCED work file will be @FREEd and
reinitialized if it was not created by the identical release. This only
applies to level 13R3 or higher; if calling older levels, you should still
@FREE it manually.
- Add timestamp, userid, and file/elt/mode name to end of SITE print file; and
align with message, if any.
- If deleting file asgd to others in MFD mode, indicate delay instead of PCFP
- Add gen tag HSTXQT to TOCED$. If set, will initialize history data every
execution vs. the default of every session.
- Improve code to handle history data wraparound.
- Speed improvements for LOCATE, and when listing in SELECT mode.
- Assume default format 'D' if not coded for SELECT range operators (==, ><).
- Improve string comparison in SELECT mode (>, >=, <, <=).
- When writing SELECT criteria to file (SEL?/F), convert embedded single
apostrophes back to double apostrophes so they will load back in properly.
Also, SEL?/F will no longer list the SELECT criteria on the terminal when
writing them to a file.
- Add section on TOCED Auxiliary Files to DOC.
Changes in TOCED 13R2
- Add HILITE ON/OFF mode to display compile listing error messages in color
based on severity: cyan (informational), yellow (warning), or red (error).
For MASM listings must first encounter @MASM call when browsing listing.
- Fix bug: IGDM when paging or locating in TREG mode.
- Add 'NOT IN RANGE' to possible TREG error messages.
- TREG mode changed to use version 1 of the FCREG$ packet.
- MFD checkpoint prompt: add weekday; show date in ISO format; shorten so
prompt for SHARED not longer than 80 characters.
- Add check for new program_files_modified_swtime SYSGEN tag.
- Clarify DOC: SORT by D (date/time) assumes all elements have the same
timestamp format (reverse TDATE$ or MODSWTIME$).
Changes in TOCED 13R1J (13R1I skipped to avoid confusion)
- TOCED could get an IGDM when getting a new directory checkpoint in MFD mode
if the number of catalogued files went into the hundreds of thousands, due
to a bad return from a memory routine before calling MFDSP$.
- Some early posts of 13R1H had a bug that caused an IGDM when doing an MFD
due to a badly placed CSF$ image.
- QUICK and LONG print modes not always carried over to paging correctly.
- Increased max number of files supported for Marking in MFD mode from
262143 to 600000, in both Local and Shared directories.
- Improve determination of empty vs. non-empty files.
- Add J0/JN0 commands: Jump if current file's sector 0 is/is not all zeroes.
- Allow missing second number in LC[n,].
Changes in TOCED 13R1H
- Add T option to PRINT/LOCATE/FIND commands, to flag elements with TDATE$ ('<') or
MODSWTIME$ ('.') timestamps in TOC mode. TOUCH/MSW/TD will always show flags.
- Allow S option on LOCATE/FIND commands to force snapping of found entries,
as though an 'ON S' had been done beforehand.
- Show file as EMPTY if sector 0 all 0.
- Ensure TDIFF command shows correct hours if > 63.
- Fix discrepancies with code enabling/disabling tags (TIPCOD, QUECOD, etc.).
- ~<ECL> and }<ECL> did not always generate the desired QECL$ call.
- Reinitialize HIST data if saved data not from same TOCED release.
Changes in TOCED 13R1G
- Ensure UP command assumes C reply to exclusive use query so updates complete.
- Display default XUSCHR if used after unsuccessful @ASG in batch/@BRKPT/@ADD.
- No @ASG,AX query for XUSCHR in batch/@BRKPT/@ADD.
- Reorganize paging commands to distinguish between those that do not include
line numbers (PF,PB,PC,PH,PG) and those that do (LPF,LPB,LPC,LPH,LPG).
- Add CF and CB as synonyms for FCF and FCB.
- Add LP and LPL as synonyms for PG and LPG.
Changes in TOCED 13R1F
- Improve readability of time in TOC mode with Y on; 'RELOCATABLE' shortened
- Improve position of QUEUE header based on line number mode (ON/OFF N).
- Ensure FILE,SDF-addr command accepts octal as well as decimal sector address.
- Fix bug: 'N' option on FILE command would be retained thru next FILE command.
- Invalid elt cycle CHANGE in TOC mode would get IGDM.
- Fix problems with CHANGE of date/time in TOC mode with Y on.
- Listing or paging after getting a SELECT definition error could get IGDM.
- COPY should not check output file max size if it's already initialized.
- Fix possible queue file sort loop if MODSWTIME cells are unexpectedly zero.
Changes in TOCED 13R1E
- Allow CHANGE command to change TOC year up to 2444 vs. 2099.
- CHANGE to elt in sorted TOC made correctly but wrong line displayed in reply.
- If elt size exceeds 8 digits in TOC list, round to nearest 1000 (K) sectors.
- Don't exit unnecessarily if certain ECL commands (MORE, ADD) get an error.
- Correct DOC: SECDMP only performs sector dumps of files in MFD or QUEUE
mode; for snaps of MFD or QUEUE items use P,S or ON SNAP in those modes.
- TM on current TOC line would get an IGDM.
- Upgrade to STM$PKG Rev. 9.
Changes in TOCED 13R1D
- Fix bug: SELECT of numeric item would only work in NUMBER ON mode.
- Garbage message if MFD could not assign new checkpoint file.
- SORT D would not word if TOC timestamps were in MODSWTIME format.
- TOUCH will preserve timestamp format unless U option.
Changes in TOCED 13R1C
- Ensure GF and GB commands take SELECT mode into account.
- Print msg if trying to go directly to unSELECTed line (vs. n/-, GF/GB, etc.).
- Capture I/O 022 error & print message rather than erring off.
- Some element timestamps in release file inadvertently converted to MODSWTIME.
- Fix bug: ELT or GO while in TOC SELECT mode would get an error.
- Fix bug: SNAP (P,S) of MFD or QUEUE item in SELECT mode got into print loop.
- Fix bug: @TOCED,Q did not always retrieve multiple specifications correctly.
- Fix bug: CHANGE command for elt's date could store it incorrectly if Y on.
- Upgrade to STM$PKG Rev. 8 with the YR2100 configuration parameter set, to
enable handling dates beyond Feb. 28, 2100.
Changes in TOCED 13R1B
- Upgrade to STM$PKG Rev. 7: Recognize MODSWTIME as replacement for reverse
TDATE$ in program files.
- Revise MSWTIM & TDATE commands to convert between reverse TDATE$ & MODSWTIME.
- Queue list not showing correct second count for files @SYM'd < 1 minute ago.
Changes in TOCED 13R1A
- Upgrade to STM$PKG Rev. 6.
- Modify MSWTIM and CHANGE commands to ignore seasonal offset bit when
converting from TDATE$ to MODSWTIME.
- Improve checking of SELECT in-range/not-in-range operators (==, ><).
Changes in TOCED 13R1
- Add support for the modified SWTIME date format introduced in CP 15.0. TOCED
will handle it if found in a TDATE$ cell such as an MFD or TOC entry.
- Add TDATE and MSWTIM commands, to enable converting element entry timestamps
between TDATE$ and reverse MODSWTIME.
- Add PAUSE command; means same as WAIT except default time unit is seconds.
- Add options to TOUCH: T (TDATE$ timestamp), M (MODSWTIME$ timestamp),
U (update timestamp vs. retaining current one).
- Add YR1ST ON/OFF mode for alternate date format in TOC/MFD entries:
YYYY-MM-DD vs. MM/DD/YY. If ON, time in TOC entries will be HHMM:SS.
ON Y required to change TOC entries with year > 2027.
- Use FUSION 2R4 to bank FUSION buffer and code.
- Add opts. to queue COPY: J-Project as eltname; X-J/Q only if runid=EXEC 8.
- Add *LOG and *SYM to CSF$ commands allowed.
- Revise TDIFF to accommodate newer format of timestamps in run trailer sheet.
- Ensure that P!, LAST, and similar commands do not cause loop EOF termination.
- Change message: '** NO PRIOR x COMMAND FOR THIS MODE.' for L/F/C with no arg.
- Add bank word total to bank header line in ABS ELT listing.
- Don't error on attempt to enter non-executable ABS ELT.
- Add ability to enter object modules to list the file.elts linked into them.
- Add O option to FILE and OLD commands; do OMIT before switching.
- Add format indicator to range in SEL? display if not the default 'A'.
- Add E option to GEN: echo lines only, no @ADD file created.
- Add &O insert to GEN: One field for type/subtype indicator.
- Add &< insert to GEN: Toggle F option (full width) mode.
- Add N option to EXIT & OMIT: omit "CHANGES APPLIED" or "NO CHANGES" message.
- Add options to SPLIT: F-Show filenm in msg|N-No msg|W-No "REPLACED" warning;
C-Observe PRINT column limits when generating lines.
- Allow SPLIT to use 1-time column limits: SPLIT[n1,n2] ...
- Save history and SELECT info across executions. On reentry, all SELECTs will
- Ensure file reject messages are not printed in super-brief LOOP mode.
- Ensure DLOC mode initially set ON if privileged bit set in PCT.
- Ensure modes are initially at default unless reload or MEM ON.
- Ensure loop execution commands are not saved in history log.
- Fix bug: Q call for timestamp range failed if either year was 00 (2000).
- Fix bug: SELECT not working in MFD mode if any items marked.
- Fix bug: SPLIT from SDF file could create garbage.
- Fix bug: SELECT numeric field must have at least one non-blank digit.